- Finished Size: 130mm x 130 mm Planed Air Dried Oak Beam
- Our Air Dried Oak beams have been dried externally for approx. 1-3 years.
- Air dried beams are prone to less shrinkage than fresh sawn beams, however a small amount is still expected.
- It takes approximately 1 year to acclimatise just 1" of beam.
- Due to the natural drying process of Air Dried Oak, it will contain surface checking, splits, possibly an arris of sap and will be grey/silver in colour.
- Some black bore holes are acceptable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.