- The Chamfered and beaded deck post is a square 1250mm high deck post with delicate finish at the top. Choose this decking post if you want to have a decorative decking area to really show off your garden. This deck post boasts both form and function.
- Our selection of pine decking newel posts are a great addition when used with other products within the same range or as a way to complete a deck railing kit as kits do not come complete with deck posts.
- All of our pine decking products are crafted using high quality, slow grown Northern pine which has been pre-treated and ready to be installed. Our quality pine is strong and more resistant to warping, twisting and splinters than regular pine.
- Our Pine decking products have been pre-treated using TANALITH E which helps the product be resistant to splitting, warping and the effects of the elements. However, regular maintenance and treatment is advised to prolong the life of the product.
- Our decking products have been created and treated to be used externally only and are not suitable to be used internally.
- Our pine decking products can be finished a variety of ways with the use of varnish, oils and paints. However, please ensure the product is prepared for finishing and is regularly maintained to keep up the appearance.
|Product Type||Deck Newel Post|
|Internal or External Use||As it is a natural product, some variation on length may occur as well as slight differences in colour. Please also note that knots may naturally occur in our decking timber products. Please check your products carefully on receipt.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.